My BBC Master - - - getting Beeped-off.

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Mar 11 18:58:43 EDT 2009

Recently, Jim Lambert wrote:

> If we want to smoothly play simultaneous sounds in Rev, couldn't
> Trevor's super QTExternal be used to create (on the fly) multiple
> track movies?
> Let QT handle the sound channels. Works on Mac and windows.

While some folks would prefer a non-QT solution, it should be mentioned that
Trevor added a enhancement to EQT that allows seamless looping of a sound.
When using native Rev playback options, one will almost always encounter a
gap or glitch when trying to loop audio seamlessly -- Trevor's EQT makes it
possible (many thanks dude).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director