My BBC Master - - - getting Beeped-off.

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:37:27 EDT 2009

The funny thing about this, Richmond, is that latency is actually much MUCH
MUCH! worse using layered player objects than faked sound channels in
Shakobox, especially on lower-end machines!
Ask Thierry again about the latency on his little game -- I remember:  it
was 3 to 4 SECONDS.  That's WAYYYY TOOO MUCH LATENCY!  It's simply
unacceptable. And it doesn't happen so much when using soundchannels.  Or
even faked soundchannels.

Judy
http://revined.blogspot.com