Problem with mouseMove

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Mar 11 13:07:47 EDT 2009

James Hurley wrote:

> But it appears that mouseMove is not functional when using the curve
> tool. Am I interpreting this correctly? What is there about the
> mouseMove handler that I am missing?

A lot of system messages are blocked when using paint and draw tools.
The IDE catches them, which is a good thing or you'd get all sorts of
behaviors during editing that you don't want. Generating a custom "send"
message gets around the blockage.

In a standalone, if I remember right, the blockage does not occur
beccause the IDE isn't running. You should be able to receive mousemove
in a standalone.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com