question of practise

Peter Brigham MD pmbrig at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:04:45 EDT 2009

Ah. Thanks for the clarification. Not a one-click solution, then, but
definitely a help. I have a couple of stack systems that I use, one
derived from the other, each a little different, and up to now I have
been closing one (with destroystack = true) and opening the other,
when I want to copy some scripts from one to the other. Ultimately I
need to change the stack names to unique titles -- and all the
references to them in the scripts -- so I can keep both stack files in
memory at once when I need to. I will check out Eric's utility.

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com