problem with brackets in script editor

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Mar 10 12:07:51 EDT 2009

Bob,

You also need quotes if explicitVariables is true or if any of the
words could also be a variable or if they are also used as keywords or
commands etc. Enough reason to always use quotes around every string
that is meant to be a data string rather than anything else.

I'm not sure that this will solve Andre's problem, though.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com