Strange behaviour when cloning a small graphic

Ian McKnight iangmcknight at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 7 19:49:57 EST 2009

Hi

I have a stack where I want to produce a number of straight 'tick'
marks on a line (as on the axis of a graph). I have produced my axes
in a group and produced a series of spaced ticks in a subgroup -
everything works fine.

The problem occurs when I change the size of the tick. Each tick is a
line graphic 7 pixels long (horizontal or vertical). Cloning lines of
length 7, 8 or more works, however if I change the length of the line
to 6 or less I end up with a diagonal line many times larger. I have
even changed the size of the graphic using the inspector and cloned it
using the message box - 7 seems to be a threshold.
For example the points of a length 7 graphic might be 497, 525 and
504, 525 while the same graphic of length 6 would give 442,466 and
560, 584.

All I do within a loop is
clone a master graphic
change the name of the clone
set the clones location

Has anyone else come across this?

I use Windows XP and have tested in Rev Enterprise 3.0 gm3 and Rev 3.5

--
Regards

Ian McKnight

iangmcknight at googlemail.com