question of practise

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Sat Mar 7 07:34:06 EST 2009

Tiemo,

LOL. I understood your meaning the first time. But, I prefer the second
English meaning of "tip" which is money paid in appreciation of service. ;-)
There is a donate button in the Help of Changed Code Picker, as well as all
of Eric's free utilities and tutorials. The money goes to his family, as do
the proceeds from sales of ListMagic.

Aloha from Hawaii

Jim Bufalini