AW: question of practise

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sat Mar 7 06:20:57 EST 2009

Hi Richmond,
naming the stack files is not my problem. The stacks inside the different
stack files still have the same name and when opening two stack files with
identical stack names the IDE asks me to purge or close. I am looking for a
comfortable way to copy from one stack to another with the same name.
Thanks
Tiemo