question of practise

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Sat Mar 7 06:06:17 EST 2009

Hello,

how are you working this issue: I have two versions of the same stack file
with identical stack names and want to copy parts of version 1 into version
2. Since I can't open two versions of the same stacks at the same time, or
at least can't have two version in the memory, I open version 1, copy those
parts into clipboard or where ever to, close version 1 and open version 2
and past the needed elements or code into my version 2 stack.

But I think there is a more convieniened way to do this. Any practise
welcome

Tiemo