Hilighting of selected row in Option button, doesn't hilight

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Wed Mar 4 01:15:56 EST 2009

Never mind.  I see what you mean.  I think the problem is that labels
are not  menu Items.  In order for it to show up hilited as you want,
you'd have to reset the menu Item's line, not just change the label of
the button.

Something along the lines of:
Put theItemValue into line someLine of button myComboButton