Hilighting of selected row in Option button, doesn't hilight

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Mar 4 00:17:29 EST 2009

Hi Craig,
BTW, this is WINXP, with RunRev 3.0

No that's not it. This is an Option button.
It has several items in the text property.
I select one of the items, which puts the item value into the label
property.
When I click on the Option button again, it opens the list of items, but the
previously selected label isn't shown as hi-lighted in that list of values.
When I mouse over the list, wherever the pointer is. it hi-lights that line.
So I know that it is nothing to do with opaque settings and the like.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Mark Stuart