HyperCard on iPhone?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Mar 3 14:08:08 EST 2009

I'm fairly certain that jailbreaking or unlocking an iphone is
perfectly legal. Recent developments toward the socialization of the
United States of America aside, this is STILL not the USSR. You pay
money for it, you can do whatever you like with it. It is however, a
violation of the terms of agreement which voids your warranty.

http://forums.ilounge.com/showthread.php?t=223006

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management