Drawing a graph by script

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Mon Mar 2 18:27:47 EST 2009

I went with the vector approach.  I needed a set of spaced horizontal
lines fitted perfectly to a pre-existing rectangle.  The script I
posted earlier at least functions well.  By creating a group on the
fly, as I later added, the lineSet group can be deleted with a single
delete command.

I will keep your stack handy, Richmond, in the event I need to draw
bit-mapped graphs in the future.

Thanks,
Mark