[ANN] Gradient Explorer

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Mar 1 20:43:46 EST 2009

Jim Hurley made reference to some gradient stuff done we did in his recent
kaleidoscope stack, so I thought it might worth posting the demo assembled
for that stack.  Gradient Explorer not only allows you to play with/preview
all Revolution's gradient properties, but also shows the actual parameters
of the properties as well.  Rev's docs break down the gradient properties
pretty well, but this stack allows you see them in action.  Requires
Revolution version 3, of course.

Run from Rev message box:
go url
"http://www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/downloads/gradient_explorer.rev"

Download:
http://www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/downloads/gradient_explorer.rev.zip

BTW, stay tuned for a new gradient plugin for Rev...

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design