Progress Bar Help

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Sun Mar 1 09:01:28 EST 2009

Hi Len,

The math "concept" sounds correct. Could it be you are setting your
percentage inside the repeat instead of outside, causing the percentage to
continually increase? If the jump of the increase in the scroll is
incremental instead of consistently always the same amount, then this could
be it. Also, you might want to use a round function to work with integers,
with a >= cleanup at the end.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini