Error messages building a Revlet

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 19:32:27 EDT 2009

Hi all,

i have started to convert my stacks in revlets for
web publication, but this process generated
some unexpected errors in stacks that run
without problems in the desktop.

Already have tried all possible variations of selected
options in web preferences...

The stacks are not password protected...

i took a screenshot of one of the error message:
(A while ago, Yahoo told me that i have used my hourly
bandwith in Geocities, so if you have problems
viewing this image, please wait at least
15 or 30 minutes to try again)

http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/Learn_Japanese_Syllabaries_error01.PNG

How could i understand this error message, to debug,
fix this stack and save for web publication.?

Thanks in advance

al

 Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/