[Data grid] an inert data grid ; how is it possible ?

Yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Thu Jul 30 10:10:26 EDT 2009

Le 30-juil.-09 à 15:47, Andre.Bisseret a écrit :

> Bonjour,
>
> I have a data grid in a substack. It was running well for weeks up
> to yesterday evening.
> But, this morning, it was as "disabled" !
>
> Impossible to select a line, to sort any column, to get the dgText
> of it, to add a line to it, and so on !
>
> Fortunately, there was not too much work to replaced it by a brand
> new one which is working nicely,
>
> I would like to understand what  I could have done inadvertently to
> get such a broken data grid
> and then, what I should have done to fix it ?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance for any advice
>
> Best regards from Grenoble
>
> André

Bonjour André,

I also had this problem
I have noticed it to Trevor

Momently I can get around the problem with this line of script in the
handler of the main script :

send "resetList" to group "yourDataGrid" of cd "xxx" of stack "substack"

I put this line at the end of the script just before I open the substack
go to cd "xxx" of stack "substack" as sheet (or as modal,....)

Amitiés de Belgique.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe at skynet.be