Uploading a reblet to the web via Freeway Pro

Mark Smith lists at futilism.com
Tue Jul 28 15:13:32 EDT 2009

Stephan and Pierre,

I just found that you can embed a revlet in a page using Freeway -
you need to create a "markup item" and set it's content to the html
generated by rev when you 'save as standalone'.

If you just copy and paste from the line that says:

up to the line that says
<!-- Plugin detection script finishes above this line -->

then it should work.

Best,

Mark