Windows font sizes

GIRARD Damien dam-pro.girard at laposte.net
Mon Jul 27 09:49:03 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

Rev does not handle this, because it does not have a "strict" geometry
manager.

By strict I mean that all object are locked by each other, the way to
have that behaviour is one of the following:
- Write your resizing script inside the "resizestack" handler, and loop
each object to set the right font/size.
- Or simply use NativeSpeak that has been designed for that. And in
addition you can localize your application in any languages.

You can use freely NativeSpeak up to 15 objects or try it without
limitation with the 30 days evaluation.
http://dampro.on-rev.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=113

Note: I recommand you to read the documentation.

Best,

Damien Girard
Dam-pro CEO, France.