Naive question number 999

Colin Holgate coiin at rcn.com
Sun Jul 26 10:57:25 EDT 2009

On Jul 26, 2009, at 6:45 AM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

> on mouseUp
>  set the htmlText of fld "FFF" to URL "file: FancyText.html"
> end mouseUp
>
> is useless.

I figured it out, and maybe it's a problem, maybe it's not, Im not
sure what the path conventions are for Rev.

In the above example script, FancyText.html would be looked for next
to where the stack is. In this case:

on mouseUp
  put the htmlText of fld "FFF" into URL "file: FancyText.html"
end mouseUp

the file is created in the Revolution Media 4.0.0 folder. If you use
your stack from the Revolution Media 4.0.0 folder, both scripts work
fine.

I suspect that in a real world case, you should use a full path to the
file you are talking to.