Audio Problem with revlet

Edward D Lavieri Jr edljr at mac.com
Sat Jul 25 23:12:41 EDT 2009

Hi,

All the testing I have done with my stacks using the Web Plugin have
gone very well. The only problem I have come across so far involves
user-recorded audio. I suspect this is my error, not a problem with
the plug-in. If anyone can shed some light for me on this matter, I
would greatly appreciate it.

Here is all I am trying to do:

Record Button Code:

on mouseUp
   global userSoundFile
   set the recordInput to "dflt"
   put the tempName into userSoundFile
   record sound file userSoundFile
end mouseUp

The Stop/Play button Code:

on mouseUp
   global userSoundFIle
   stop recording
   play userSouindFile
end mouseUp

This works fine in the IDE as well as a standalone app on both Mac OS
X and Windows Vista Ultimate. I would love to get this to work via the
Web plug-in as well -- it is a key component to several apps.

Thanks,
Ed