reCAPTCHA/ON-REV integration

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Fri Jul 24 17:47:58 EDT 2009

'Evening List,

I just had to install a captcha system to protect an ON-REV portal /
irev forms from unwanted spams robots and automatical cgi fills in. I
choosed to integrate the reCAPTCHA web-service directly within the
irev based app (a line of js + an inline irev/php wrapper + the 2
recaptcha php's form & lib files + 1 revtalk "POST" to the recaptcha
fill-in control server).

To see how it works, have an eye at : <http://www.woooooooords.com/contact.irev

To read more about the MIT licensied reCAPTCHA service, see : <http://recaptcha.net/

If an abstract about how to handle the reCAPTCHA integration with ON-
REV can help, just tell me.

Kind Regards,

Pierre

--