LaTeX fluency

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Fri Jul 24 06:27:59 EDT 2009

I am partly on vacation and have some time to work on my dictionary
stack. In particular, it allows to define  collections of dictionary
entries, typically based on searching for terms and then eliminating
some of the items in the result. For instance, the collection I am
investigating is devoted to XML.
  I am currently writing a routine to export any of these dictionary
entry collection to a LaTeX file, which can be typeset to product a
pdf file.
This being said, my question is the following:
do you have an (even minimal) experience of LaTeX?
If so, would you be interested in links within the pdf output
(typically cross references)?

Best regards  from Paris
	François

P.S. on my mac, the typesetting can be done from the shell, so you do
not have to launch a GUI application if you want to batch process this.