enSharpen codec

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 04:14:33 EDT 2009

I wrote:

>> 2.  Is there any way to save the videos to disk?
And didn't wait for an answer.

On a Macintosh you can find these at:

/Documents/My Revolution Media/Resources/Resources

[ I don't know why, but 'My Revolution Media' sounds almost as
revolting as 'My Computer'; sorry, I'm a bit of a snob.]

On Ubuntu (unless you feel groovy about semi-translucent blue
video players) it is hopeless:

/My Revolution media/Resources/Video Tutorials

I intend to convert them to some other video codec so I can
start using Perian again.

Dear Runtime Revolution can I, Please can I have permission to
re-encode the instructional videos to something "Linuxy"
and a place to upload them back with you????

And if that is asking too much, can you do it?