See us on MacWorld and Macnn

Paul Looney simplsol at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 16:46:35 EDT 2009

Heather,
Great to see the company getting good press. But...
The first article seemed to imply that the name "Revolution" was
retired - a good thing.
The second article kept referring to the product as "Revolution" - a
very bad thing.
Let me be my usual blunt self: this product can not be taken
seriously with the name "Revolution"! It is long passed time time to
kill it. I hate to think how much money this has cost RunRev Ltd.
The names "revMedia", "revStudio", and "revEnterprise" are going in
the right direction.
This brings us to the language:
"revTalk" = "hyperTalk" = toy language (I'm talking perception, not
necessarily reality). You can write real code with Rev. So, why not
join the big leagues with "revCode"?
Regards,
Paul Looney