[weblet] How can a webLet communicate with the hosting html page?

Robert M. rman at free.fr
Thu Jul 23 16:23:05 EDT 2009

Im' currently using dp3 build 900 - I can't see that mentionned in the log (i
don't have a log file but a "read me first" is that the same text? ) sorry
to bother but If I start missing out the rare information sources that are
official.. I'll stay forever in the dark!

-> quote
I just updated the example for the new plugin and it's working again.

This version uses the new stack property 'the revletParams' to pass the
session variable to the revlet (as documented in the 4.0.0dp2 change
log) :confused:.  Much cleaner.

<--end quote