web app scalability

Mark Stuart mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Jul 22 23:54:37 EDT 2009

Written by stevex64 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 - 10:11 PM CDT

Hi Forum,

What is known about how well Rev web apps can handle a load? If I put a Rev

app on a server and the app reads data from a flat file, or from a MySQL

database, is there any way to estimate how it will behave when 100 or 1000

people are hitting it at the same time? Does the server spawn a new instance

of the app for every user?

Thanks for any comments.

Steve

<<<

Good question Steve, I've been afraid to ask because I've invested so much
into RunRev.

So far my RunRev applications have been single user apps, so about time to
know this.

--

Regards,

Mark Stuart