RevMedia 4.0 alpha released

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed Jul 22 19:28:43 EDT 2009

Thanks, George.

Normally, the "player" window would appear on top (above the browser) as
soon as a selection was clicked. The user would then know something was
taking place. But this version of the plugin has that little bug in it
(which doesn't bring new windows to the top). Yes... the music is all
being downloaded from a server. No music files reside in the revlet.

To stop playback, on a PC, just "alt-tab" to find the "player" window.
It lies hidden behind the browser. Not sure how to access it on a Mac,
but I know it is running and present somewhere.

Richard