Revlets and the plugin, what have I missed

ajperksx at tiscali.co.uk ajperksx at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jul 22 07:05:56 EDT 2009

Hi,
I wonder if I have missed out a step in getting the revlet to display
after the plugin has downloaded in Version 4.0 and hope you can point
me in the right direction.
Case 1
The application has been converted to WEB and plugin already been
downloaded on the PC.
Clicking on the "e" icon in the WEB folder and the aplication displays
and runs on the web browser as intended.
Case 2
Send the WEB folder contents (2 files "e" icon and revlet) by email to
another PC that has no plugin or application or REV 4.0 installed.
Click on the "e" icon in the web folder and the browser opens offering
the plugin download. Down load it and close browser, run plugin install
and all appears to be installed.
Click the "e" icon again in the web folder and the plugin download is
offered again ...   and so on.
Case 2 is the obvious route a person would use to receive the software
and run it on  a sterile PC, but it does not work for me. What have I
done wrong?
Kind regards
Alan

Stay safe online with Tiscali Security Centre  -  http://www.tiscali.co.uk/security