Getting a Rev App to have an icon on the Apple Menu bar

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Jul 20 10:01:16 EDT 2009

I have the same setup and the last version but the folders do not appear.
Also Benoit Wiedemann does not support it for Tiger and beyond and has to
run in emulation - no intel code. What's the trick to get them to appear?
"IMPORTANT: AliasMenu is *not sold anymore, nor supported*. You can emulate
most of AliasMenu's features with Leopard's dock (for menus) and AliasKeys
(for shortcuts)."

WRONG. The dock feature is nothing like aliasmenus. I wonder why he quit
supporting it.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://barncard.com