Monitor Resolution ???

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 16:09:20 EDT 2009

I just thought it would be fun if one could do
something like this:

set the screenRect to 0,0,1024,768

err, resizing monitor resolution to fit the
stack rather than resize the stack to fit the
monitor resolution.

of course, for this to be possible one would
have to have a way to ascertain the possible
monitor resolutions on a given system, such as:

put the screenRes() into fld "xxx"

but one can't.  Shame really.
Waiting for the printer to chew its way through
12 copies of 'Widdecombe Fair' for the kiddos
tomorrow morning . . .

Lynn Fredricks, Lynn Fredricks, lend me your grey mare'
All along down along out along lee
For I wants for to go to the RunRev Conf.
With Klaus Major, Sarah Reichelt, Heather Nagey,
Andre Garzia, Sivakatirswami, Richmond Mathewson,
Old Uncle Tom Cobley and all.    :)