Unicode capability expansion

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 17 15:36:58 EDT 2009

Ken,

I fully agree. The byte chunk exists already in RunRev. The all-
unicode approach would be similar not only to Python but also
AppleScript. It would be awesome if chars would refer to actual
unicode glyphs.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com

Submit your software products to http://www.quickestpublisher.com and
get found!

If you sent me an e-mail before 8th July and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.