[BETA] ChartMaker v2

Hugh Senior h at FlexibleLearning.com
Thu Jul 16 13:33:14 EDT 2009

Hi Yves

The documentation on the website refers to the OLD version, NOT to the new
version. As I said, if you would like to evaluate the new version and send
some feedback, just write to me.

/H

Le 14 juil. 09 ` 09:20, Hugh Senior a ecrit :

> If you would like to review and assess the ChartMaker update to v2,
> specifically the built-in Library, let me know at
> admin(at)FlexibleLearning.com. Chart samples are available at
> www.flexibleLearning.com/xtalk/chartmaker/v2beta/ChartMaker2_Samples.zip
>
> /H
> Hugh Senior
> The Flexible Learning Company

Yves COPPE <yvescoppe at skynet.be> wrote:

Hi Hugh,

i see in the chartsMaker2 samples some kinds of charts (for samples  :
lines) which I don't see in the documentation

How can I get a line chart : the script samples show pie or bar
charts ....?

Greetings.

Yves COPPE
yvescoppe at skynet.be