Display pictures as iPhoto events ?

Ludovic Thébault ludovic.thebault at laposte.net
Thu Jul 16 10:27:50 EDT 2009

Hello, i want to display small pictures as iPhoto's events :
it's to show all pictures of a folder (event) by moving the mouse a
few pixels inside the current displayed picture.

I wrote a script but it doesn't respond like iPhoto !

Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance

on mousemove -- script of the group
   get the width of grp "5lob"
   put round(it/the number of btns of grp "5lob") into tpix
   switch
   case item 1 of the mouseloc > item 1 of the tloc of me+tpix
     lock messages
     repeat with n=1 to the number of btns of grp "5lob"
       if the visible of btn n of grp "5lob" is true then put n into
tvis
       hide btn n of grp "5lob"
     end repeat
     if tvis+1 > the number of btns of grp "5lob" then show btn 1 of
grp "5lob"
     else show btn (tvis+1)  of grp "5lob"
     break
   case item 1 of the mouseloc < item 1 of the tloc of me-tpix
     lock messages
     repeat with n=1 to the number of btns of grp "5lob"
       if the visible of btn n of grp "5lob" is true then put n into
tvis
       hide btn n of grp "5lob"
     end repeat
     if tvis-1 = 0 then show btn (the number of btns of grp "5lob") of
grp "5lob"
     else show btn (tvis-1)  of grp "5lob"
   end switch
   set the tloc of me to the mouseloc