OT: ListMagic - No support anymore?

Jim Bufalini jim at visitrieve.com
Mon Jul 13 15:04:16 EDT 2009

Dear Everyone,

Apologies! An unhappy sequence of events including a total system crash, in
which I lost all emails, ability to receive emails and work archives and
even programs had to be reinstalled, followed by other unusual events, has
knocked me out for the longest time I've ever been out of pocket. You may
have noticed I also haven't been on the list.

I'm back and have been catching up (only 1356 unread emails left to read).
Support and updates of ListMagic will resume shortly. Again, my sincerest
apologies!

If you have sent emails to me since approximately end of May beginning of
June, would you be so kind as to resend, so as to make sure I've received
them. I still can't totally trust what I have reconstructed.

Aloha from Hawaii,

Jim Bufalini