Rev Player?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jul 11 14:00:30 EDT 2009

Paul Gabel wrote:
> Does anyone know if Revolution Player is still being supported? All I
> can find is Player 2.7.1, and my stack created in Rev 3.5 won't open
> in it.

I believe RunRev still makes a Player, so there should be one available
for the latest engine version.

But if you're using Studio or Enterprise it's only a few minutes' work
to make your own, allowing you to tailor the user experience and
branding for your specific audience while retaining all the conveniences
of being able to deliver tiny stack files.

In fact, with just a little more work you can build in RevNet-like
capabilities to download stacks from your server to run in your player,
opening up options for even simpler deployment to your users - they
download your app once, and have access to anything you want to share
with them over the 'net.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World