A problem I am having with large images

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 11:07:54 EDT 2009

This is unrelated to the other discussion regarding large images in RunRev
on an OS-X system.

I am using Revolution 2.6.1, on a PC. The images I am loading up are fairly
large, but not huge. When I import them into the stack, they appear to work
just fine. However, some of the images will eventually turn transparent.
They are there, and I can click on them, but they are transparent. The only
way to fix this is to restart RunRev.

This is occurring with images that are roughly four times (measured on a
single dimension) their screen resolution. I need this, because I want the
printed resolution of the images to be around 300 dpi.

I do not think this is related to inks, because nothing in my scripts is
directed at inks in any fashion, and playing with the ink of an affected
image does not restore it.

My question is this - does this sound like anything that any of you have
ever encountered?

If I upgrade to a newer version of RunRev, will this cease to be a problem?
 Thanks,

Jonathan

--
Do all things with love