Sending data to eMail client

Robert Earp bob.earp at ashford.ca
Fri Jul 10 18:54:59 EDT 2009

Does anybody know if there is a way in Rev to send data to the Reply
To: field of an eMail client, and also selecting the Signature block ?

I'm trying to create a Rev based tool to send eMail to a number of
people on a mailing list (same message to all recipients) and I use
Apple Mail.

revGoURL "mailto:?Subject=My subject text&BCC=rjearp at
hotmail.com,bob.earp at ashford.ca&Body=Here is a BCC email." works
great and launches Mail with the appropriate fields filled in, but I'd
like to include a return address that is not set up as an account in
Mail, and I would also like to set the signature to None.

Any ideas anybody ??

Of course, it would be great to do this within Rev without calling an
eMail client, but I don't think that is possible at present, am I
correct ?

tnx, Bob...

www.ashford.ca  www.cabinsimulators.com
Robert J. Earp - President