dgColumnIsVisible

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Jul 9 09:06:56 EDT 2009

On Jul 9, 2009, at 3:50 AM, Bernard Devlin wrote:

> But I see that you also mix up "dgColumnIsVisible" and
> "dgColumnIsInvisible" in your reply :-)  I'm pretty sure I'm going to
> be responsible for others getting them mixed up too....

Oops, sorry about that. I had copied and pasted your code and wrote
point number 2 before noticing that you were using the wrong property.
Move along, nothing to see here...

> The list of column
> properties on the screensteps site shows the first property taking a
> "coumn_name", but the subsequent properties take "column".  I read
> that as being a column number.

I just updated the docs so that they all use COLUMN and I point out
that COLUMN refers to the name of the column that you are targeting.

> Incidentally, is there anyway of using the debugger on libraries
> beginning with "rev..."?   Hopefully I can find out my own mistakes
> that way rather than come parading my carelessness here.

I think there is a global you can set to true that allows for
debugging of IDE scripts in general. Maybe gRevDevelopment? I don't
remember exactly but maybe someone else can chime in.

Regards,

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems