Windows 7 Platform ID

Eddie UseRevolution.04.23.2009 at skippingpebbles.com
Wed Jul 8 19:24:33 EDT 2009

I hit the send button a little premature...

Since Windows 7 has not shipped, perhaps Revolution has not been updated to report Win32?  I ask this since the Dictionary for 3.5 says all versions of Windows should report Win32 for any post 3.1 version.  I do wonder if there would be a need to distinguish between 32bit and 64bit Windows?