It's just me

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 13:32:56 EDT 2009

Line numbers are very nice. Character numbers would be nice, too. When one
gets an error that pinpoints a character in a line in the script editor
(even though sometimes it tells you "near...") I stiill sometimes find I have to
count chars to see exactly where to start thinking. This is a pain in long
lines.

Unless one was using a monospaced font, a horizontal character ruler would
not work, and might be too far removed vertically from the offending line
unless one scrolled constantly. How about a balloon that measures where you
are? Anyone else think this is useful?

Craig Newman