active stack

Beat Cornaz B.Cornaz at gmx.net
Wed Jul 8 05:44:23 EDT 2009

I have a mainstack with several substacks. One of the substacks is a
tiny 'Indicator' and I have 'set the systemWindow of stack
"Indicator" to true'.
So this stack floats above everything else. I have a button to go
from substack A to substack B. I have - go stack "B" - in the script
of the button.
Clicking the button does make the substack "B" appear, but it has not
become the active stack. Only if I click in the substack "B" it
becomes the active stack (and gets the proper menu in Mac OSX).
All works fine if I close the stack "Indicator".
So, what commands do I use to make the stack appear and become the
active stack with the indicator open?. Toplevel does close the stack
first (i don't want that) and does not work either as I can remember.

Thanks,

Beat