Moving objects with arrow keys

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Jul 8 00:54:26 EDT 2009

OK, fellas. I've tried new stacks and the arrow keys work with them,
but I've tried five different HC stacks that have been converted to
Rev Stacks and the arrow keys don't work on any of them as they
should. So... guess it has to do with the conversion process. Would
someone else, please try a converted stack to see if this is ALWAYS
the case.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins