Rev 4 beta status

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 7 10:25:22 EDT 2009

OK, gang.  I'm as eager as the rest of you, but how about we cut the
RunRev team a little slack here.  Personally, I'd prefer to get a beta
without known problems rather than a beta on-time that will need
replacement in a day or two because there are known problems that
couldn't get addressed prior to release.

My 2 cents.

Marian