[revLets] to what extend can the area of a revLet be modified??

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Jul 5 18:47:04 EDT 2009

Robert,

I don't think any plugin can alter it's rect, no matter if it is
flash, movie or runrev. I think that what happens in the rect stays in
the rect. However, you can make a javascript that picks the screen
resolution and write a embed tag based on that information and that
tag is used to instantiate the plugin. If you need to resize, you'll
need that three way communication that I talked on your previous email
and tell the javascript worker to rewirte the embed tag with a new
rect.

it can be done, needs javascript, XHR, and sessions!

Cheers
andre