Load images at proportional size

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jul 5 04:20:19 EDT 2009

Hi Josep,

function rescale theImgWidth,theImgHeight,theCdWidth,theCdHeight
   if theCdWidth/theImgWidth < theCdHeight/theImgHeight then
     put theCdWidth / theImgWidth into myRatio
   else
     put theCdHeight / theImgHeight into myRatio
   end if
   put theImgWidth * myRatio into myNewWidth
   put theImgHeight * myRatio into myNewHeight
   return myNewWidth,myNewHeight
end rescale

example:

lock screen
put rescale(<width of image>,<height of image>,<width of image
area>,<height of image area>) into myNewSize
set the width of img x to item 1 of myNewSize
set the height of img x to item 2 of myNewSize
set the loc of img x to <loc of image area>
unlock screen

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
Snapper Screen Recorder 2.1 http://snapper.economy-x-talk.com

If you sent me an e-mail before 21 June and haven't got a reply yet,
please send me a reminder.