[weblet] How can a webLet communicate with the hosting html page?

Robert M. rman at free.fr
Sat Jul 4 22:48:32 EDT 2009

The webLets showed in the webinar are autistic : they only seem to work as a
confined world with no interaction with the rest of the page.

1) Is it possible to send them parameters, perhaps via a user  tag within
the object tag??

I hope they're not autistic, oh god I pray!

2) is there a way to have one weblet communicate with another on the same
page???

Thanks... trying to figure out how to use weblets in my site design...