Creepy 2020

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jul 2 16:02:14 EDT 2009

Randall Reetz wrote:

 > You have a choice.  Dont sign up for "special" sales gimmicks.

Or go ahead and sign up for the Normal Price cards (which the stores
mislabel "Customer Rewards cards"), but just don't use any real info.

If you apply at the counter they'll hand you the card on the spot; no
need for a valid mailing address.

While you're at it, it's helpful for privacy advocacy to fill out the
application with a completely different demographic profile than yours,
so the more people who do this the less useful the database becomes.

As these scammers begin to realize they've been scammed, they'll have to
return to the fundamental goal of good business:  delivering value.

Fourth World's Privacy Policy linked to from every page at our site
makes our position on these things clear:
<http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/privacy.html>

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World