Creepy

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu Jul 2 09:59:53 EDT 2009

>You can read soooo much into that last sentence. Classic. That's a keeper!
>
>Cheers,
>
>Luis.

I think therein lies the key.  Protecting what's valuable.  Because I
have an online business, several actually, my email is widespread.  I
don't use different emails for different things because that became
too confusing.  I know a lot of folks do, though.  I rely on my
Procmail filters heavily to weed out the incoming junk.  And my host
helps, too.

I always try to remember that whatever I post is actually public
info.  Whether it be here, Facebook, mySpace, my web pages, Google
groups, wherever.

People have gotten fired from jobs over stuff they posted online.
I've seen people post things where it was "what were you thinking"?
Usually young folks on mySpace, LOL!

Another thing, I never click on email attachments unless I'm
specifically expecting something, like a screenshot or photos from a
friend.  I don't even open forwards, no matter who sends them.  All
the cutsie things, dancing chipmunks, whatever it is people send each
other to, I don't do it.  I know most of the folks sending them to me
are not very knowledgeble about using protection and get a lot of
diseases.  You try to tell them but...

Yup, the internet needs a dispenser on the wall where people can hit
a button and get their protections.  It's an epidemic!  :D

Shari
--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.gityasome.com