Creepy

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Thu Jul 2 01:01:01 EDT 2009

Oh, the marketing tool that started it all was a virtual thing.  I
design tshirts and apparently people do these virtual gift giving
things.  Sort of like sending eCards and virtual flowers, now they
are sending virtual gifts of all sorts.  You can allow your tshirts
and things to be given as virtual gifts.  That's the thing I wanted
access to.  A fellow in one of my tshirt forums said he had 1200
people currently giving his virtual tshirts out.  And of course there
is a link to his actual tshirt site... so he has a page on Facebook
dedicated to his tshirts which are all one genre, and a fan wall,
etc. where people of that genre can hang out.  You input different
tshirts into it, and people try to collect them all, so the theory
goes.  And THAT, my friends, is what got me interested in checking
into Facebook.  Software has places like Download.com where you can
list it.  Tshirts are a bit more challenging, beyond having a web
page.
--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.gityasome.com